Tuesday, November 7, 2023

      We cannot be certain if the late Richard Lamm, a liberal Democrat, in 2004 delivered these remarks in Washington, D.C. in favor of destroying America, or if he meant to alert Congress to the possibilities. Some of this is here and now. 

The Speech (selected parts)

     "First, turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bicultural country. No nation can survive the antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a curse for a society to be bilingual. 

     "Second, to destroy America, invent multiculturalism and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal.

     "Third, we could make the United States a Hispanic Quebec without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl metaphor. 

     "Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass unassimilated, undereducated, and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50 percent dropout rate from high school.

     "Fifth, would be to get big foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of victimology. I would get all minorities to think their lack of success was the fault of the majority.  

     "Sixth, for America's downfall, I would include dual citizenship and promote divided loyalties. I would celebrate diversity over unity. I would stress differences rather than similarities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other.

     "Seventh, I would place all subjects off limits - make it taboo to talk against the cult of diversity. I would find a word that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like racist or xenophobes halt discussion and debate. I would make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws.

     "Lastly, I would censor Victor David Hanson's book Mexifornia. His book is dangerous. It exposes the plan to destroy America. If you feel America deserves to be destroyed, don't read that book."

                                    Our reaction to come


No comments:

Post a Comment