Sunday, August 30, 2020

Quotables    

   "If someone had to die, I thought it should be me." 

   A Wyoming six-year-old, who protected his little sister from an attacking dog. He received about 90 stitches. 

   "Twitter has become the ultimate editor of The New York Times.

   A writer and opinion editor - a political centrist - who resigned after "constant bullying by colleagues who disagree with my views. The paper of record is the record of those living in a distant galaxy...whose concerns are profoundly removed from the lives of most people."  

   "When my mother was pregnant with me, the government chased her everywhere trying to forcibly abort me."

   A China researcher for Human Rights Watch

   "I thought, 'Well, okay! I guess I'm a dishwasher now.'" 

   A Jacksonville woman who took a job at an assisted living facility to be near her husband with Alzheimer's 

   "This is the first time in my memory that the leaders of (a political party) are not condemning mob violence and the attack on federal courts."

   U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr



No comments:

Post a Comment