Wednesday, June 24, 2020


     Was Jesus Serious?    
When he said...  

For judgment I have come into this world   

* The Son of Man will send his angels and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.  Matthew 13:41  
* For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God.  1 Peter 4:17 
* Since we have been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath through him.  Romans 5:9 
* And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened.  Revelation 20:12 

Conclusion: YES

Whoever loses his life for me will find it   

* In all things God works for the good of those who love him.  Romans 8:28
* Christ suffered for you, an example, that you should follow in his steps. 1 Peter 2:21 
* If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.  Mark 8:34
* If anyone...does not hate (love less) his (family), yes, even his own life... he cannot be my disciple.  Luke 14:26 

Conclusion: YES 

Friday:  worry and division    



No comments:

Post a Comment