Monday, June 22, 2020


    Was Jesus Serious?    
when He said...    

Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord' will enter the kingdom of heaven  
   
* Everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice... Matt. 7:24
* Unless your righteousness surpasses the Pharisees, you will not enter... Matt. 5:20
* Unless a man is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom. John 3:5 
* It is impossible, if they fall away, to be brought back to repentance. Hebrews 6:6

Conclusion: YES

Don't fear those who kill the body  

* Rather, be afraid of the one who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Matt. 10:28
* The mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace. Romans 8:6  
* Christ will be exalted in my body whether by life or by death. Philippians 1:20
* I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far. Philippians 1:23

Conclusion: YES 

He who loves (his family) more than me is not worthy of me

* He who does not take up his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Matt. 10:38
* No one who has left home or (family) or fields for me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this age...and in the age to come. Mark. 10:29-30
* Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. Matt. 22:37       (Only Jesus kept this command perfectly.) 
* Yet I have this against you: You have forsaken your first love. Revelation 2:4

Conclusion: YES 

Wednesday: Judgment       


No comments:

Post a Comment