Saturday, August 24, 2024

More Wisdom 

    John chapter 9

v. 31  "...if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him."

v. 39  "Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."

      Chapter 10

v.v. 2-4  "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. ...and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice." 

v. 9   "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture." 

v.v. 10-11  "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep." 

 v.v. 15-17  "As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also must I bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd. Therefore, My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again."  


No comments:

Post a Comment