Saturday, August 31, 2024

And Jesus said... 

  ...in John chapter 10

v. 25  The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

v. 28  My sheep...I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of my hand.

v. 30  I and my Father are one. 

v. 38  Believe the works, that you may know and believe that the Father is in me and I in Him. 

v. 42  And many believed in him there.

  ...chapter 11 

v. 25  I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me, though he may die, he shall live. 

v.27  (Martha said) Yes, Lord, I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.

vv. 51, 52  ...he (the high priest) prophesied that Jesus would die for the nation...and not for that nation only, but also that he would gather together in one the children of God who were scattered abroad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment