Monday, March 11, 2024

Help is On the Way 

     No, not Donald Trump. This savior will rule all nations. He appeared in a vision, standing among seven golden lampstands. 

     "His eyes were like blazing fire.    Feet glowing like bronze in a furnace.   A voice sounding like rushing waters.    His right hand holding seven stars.   Out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword.   His face was brilliant like the sun." Revelation chapter 1

     Will an attorney dare to charge him with a violation?

     Some 800 years earlier, the prophet Isaiah recorded what he heard from "the Servant of the Lord," who said, "Before I was born the Lord called me." He spoke of his mouth being "like a sharpened sword."

     "He (the Lord) said to me, 'You are my servant, Israel, in whom I will display my splendor.'" 

     Isaiah chapter 49 continues, "And now the Lord says - he who formed me in the womb to be his servant to bring Jacob back to him and gather Israel to himself - 'It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept.'"

     "I (the Lord) will also make you (the Servant) a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth.

Tomorrow:  Restoration of Israel


      

No comments:

Post a Comment