Monday, September 27, 2021

 

Christian or Jew  

   Here are suggestions for memorization this week, from the New International Version:


   I lift my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. - Psalm 121:1-3


   Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. - Isaiah 12:2


   Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. - Joshua 1:9


   Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. - Proverbs 3:5-6 


   Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall. - Psalm 55:22




   

No comments:

Post a Comment