Monday, April 1, 2024

 Seeking Justice  

 Sharing what we read.

     In the book of Deuteronomy - all God's ways are justice.    

     In Job, that God has established His throne for justice. 

     Jeremiah: He would execute justice and righteousness in the land.

     Isaiah prophesied the Messiah would proclaim justice to the Gentiles and that His very throne would be upheld by justice - forever. 

     The Bible includes the words "just" or "justice" 131 times. Is our system of justice following the heart of God?

A Hymn

I heard the voice of Jesus say,

"I am this dark world's Light;

look unto Me, thy morn shall rise,

and all thy day be bright."

I looked to Jesus, and I found

in Him my Star, my Sun;

and in that Light of life I'll walk,

till trav'ling days are done.

               -Horatius Bonar, 1846



No comments:

Post a Comment