Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Four Charges Against Donald Trump

     Here's what we know...........? 


Four Life Lessons

1. I can't convince anyone to receive Jesus. That's God's job. 

    I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom...I resolved to know nothing except Jesus Christ and him crucified...I came to you in weakness and fear...My message was not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom but on God's power. (1 Cor. 2:1-5)

2. Do before you can say. Earn the right to be heard.

     Show respect...

     Meet needs; minister to them; serve.

     I am sending you out like lambs among wolves.......say, "Peace to his house." Tell them, "The kingdom of God is near you." (Luke 10:2, 3, 5, 9)  

3. I don't have to have all the answers.

     All I know is, I was blind, and Jesus gave me sight. (John 9:1-27)

4. Love the Lord (1st commandment)

    Love others (2nd commandment)

         - compassion

         - forgiveness

         - remember where I once was 

Coming soon on Views: an extremely important four-letter word


No comments:

Post a Comment