Saturday, September 14, 2024

 And Jesus said...

   John chapter 13

The last supper with his disciples, knowing what was to happen:

v. 31  Now the Son of Man is glorified, and God is glorified in Him. 

v. 34  A new commandment I give you, that you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 

v. 35  By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. 

   John chapter 14

v. 1  Let not your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. 

v. 3  If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself, that where I am, there you may be also. 

Thomas: "Lord, we do not know where you are going..."

v. 6  I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 

Philip: "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us."

v. 9  He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, "Show us the Father?"


No comments:

Post a Comment