Saturday, May 15, 2021

 Like the Church Signs    

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

   The heart is an organ. Keep it in tune with Jesus.

      Even a fish avoids trouble if he keeps his mouth shut.

I was going to waste, but Jesus recycled me.

   Swallowing pride seldom leads to indigestion.

      Today is a gift from God. It's called "The Present."  

The best exercise is stooping down and helping another.

   Jesus never taught how to preach, only how to pray. 

      Pray hardest when it is hardest to pray.

God answers knee-mail.

   Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future.

      Lord help me to be who my dog thinks I am.

Forbidden fruit creates many jams.

   Long standing troubles? Try kneeling.

      Experts made the Titanic. Amateurs made the ark.

Church is a gift from God. Assembly required. 

   God is everywhere, so pray anywhere.

      Seven days without prayer make one weak. 



No comments:

Post a Comment