Friday, January 17, 2020


Buy Without Cost      
    
   Awesome! Almighty God offers to quench our spiritual thirst and provide "the richest of fare...without cost." 

   Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? 

   Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! 

   Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare. Give ear and come to me; hear me that your soul may live. 

   His invitation has an expiration date.  

   Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near; let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man his thoughts. Let him turn to the Lord and he will have mercy on him...for he will freely pardon. 

   Double awesome! If you haven't been born again, of the Spirit...  

   For my thoughts are not your thoughts; neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth...so are my ways higher than yours.  

   If you are born again, you are being transformed and renewed, and your thoughts have begun to conform to his thoughts, and you want to please him. You believe that:

   As the rain and snow come down from heaven...so is my word that goes out from my mouth. It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

   Are you living the "good life?" True joy and peace will be out of this world. 


Excerpts from Isaiah chapter 55







No comments:

Post a Comment