Friday, January 10, 2020


About His Presence        
 
We don't remember where we read these "truths," 
but here they are, if you find them helpful:


* God is always present and active in my life.
* His presence is learned behavior.
* My part is to meet God in this moment. 

* I am tempted to live outside this moment, unable to sense God's presence. 
* Sometimes God seems far away; I do not understand.
* When I fail, I can always start again.

* No one knows the full extent to which a human can know God's presence.
* My desire for him ebbs and flows, but his desire for me is constant.
* Every thought moves me closer to God...or farther away.

* Every aspect of my life is of genuine interest to God.
* My experience of his presence will not look quite like yours.
* Trying too hard does not help.



No comments:

Post a Comment