Sunday, May 27, 2018

 It Is the Nations 
  That Will Be Terrified  


Psalm 2:1
Why do the nations conspire 
and the peoples plot in vain? 

      Revelation 11:18
      The nations were angry 
      and your wrath has come.
  *
Psalm 2:6
I have installed my king 
on Zion, my holy hill.

      Revelation 14:1
      Then I looked and there before me 
      was the Lamb standing on Mt. Zion. 
  *
Psalm 2:8
Ask of me, and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession. 

      Revelation 2:26
      To him who overcomes and does my will to the end,
      I will give authority over the nations.
  *
Psalm 2:9-10
You will rule them with an iron scepter;
you will dash them to pieces like pottery. 
Therefore you kings, be wise, be warned,
you rulers of the earth. 

      Revelation 2:27
      He will rule them with an iron scepter;
      he will dash them to pieces like pottery.

      Revelation 12:5
      She will give birth to a son, a male child,
      who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.

      Revelation 19:15
      Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword 
      with which to strike down the nations. 
      He will rule them with an iron scepter.



No comments:

Post a Comment