Wednesday, July 4, 2018

   But My Word   
   Week 5   

Responding to the Word   

Accept it  
   Those who accepted his message were baptized...(Acts 2:41).

   When you received the word of God ... you accepted it ... as it actually is, the word of God, which is at work in you who believe (1 Thess. 2:13).

Hide it in the heart 
   I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you (Ps. 119:11).

Trust it    
   Then I will answer the one who taunts me, for I trust in your word (Ps. 119:42). 

Hope in it 
   May those who fear you rejoice ... for I have put my hope in your word (Ps. 119:81). 

   My soul faints with longing for your salvation, but I have put my hope in your word (Ps. 119:81). 

Obey it
   Do good to your servant, and I will live; I will obey your word (Ps. 119:17). 

   Before ... I went astray, but now I obey your word (Ps. 119:67). 

   Do not merely listen to the word and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says
(James 1:22). 

Live it
   How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word
(Ps. 119:9). 

Proclaim it 
   Those who had been scattered preached the word wherever they went (Acts 8:4). 

Friday: Conclusion, Word of God appears 



No comments:

Post a Comment