Tuesday, June 1, 2021

What Are You? 

   The soul remains a mystery. Philosophers, scientists and Darwinists think you are a brain, an assortment of matter, nothing more. Food rearranged. 

   What is consciousness? The answer eludes even the brightest, who should know. They use words like epiphenomenalistic and dialectical. 

   Our universities assume that we are our brains. Why? Because evolutionary theory cannot explain anything else. 

   For 15 centuries men knew what most scientists don't accept. They were consistent from Moses to the Lord Jesus himself, who created us. Here are some examples:

   Love the Lord our God with all your heart and with all your soul. Deut. 6:5, Moses 

   The Lord is my shepherd, he restores my soul. Psalm 23:3, David 

   As the deer pants for water, so my soul pants for you O God. Psalm 44:1. David

   Find rest O my soul in God alone. Psalm 62:5. David 

   Praise the Lord O my soul, all my inmost being. Psalm 103:1. David 

   He who guards his soul stays far from (thorns and snares). Proverbs 22:5. Solomon

   For every living soul belongs to me... The soul who sins is the one who will die. Ezekiel 18:4. the Lord

   Do not be afraid of those who kill the body, but cannot kill the soul. Matt. 10:28. the Lord

   Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, and you will find rest for your souls. Matt. 11:29. the Lord

   Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. Matt 22:37. The Lord's greatest commandment

   The word of God is living and active ... penetrating even to dividing soul and spirit... Hebrews 4:12. 

What are you?

         Jimmy

   

   

   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment