Saturday, May 25, 2019

  The Farm House on the Hill  

Saturday News    
Did Mother Get There?    

Dear Nancy and William,

   So nice to get your announcement and hear about your baby boy. I have been waiting to hear. Now I am wondering if your Mother got there before he came. 
I suppose she will write and tell me all about it, so I will patiently wait.

   That is a nice size baby. I hope you are feeling alright and hope you will soon be strong again. I know both of you are very happy.

   Caroline goes to Earlham College in Indiana Sept. 17th. She is very anxious to go. She is taking Szchology. I hope she likes it.

   I rented my extra bedroom to a girl just out of H. school, who is going to train for a Practical Nurse. She will be some Company for me. She is a Methodist and doesn't smoke. We are only 4-1/2 squares from the Hospital.

   We have had rain all this week and it has been warm, but my Apt. is comfortable. I think it is cooler on the first floor.

   Albert is entertaining his Bible Class tonight. Hope it clears a little for it, but if it doesn't he can take care of them on his big porch. He planned to have it around his Pool.

   I wish all of you good health and Happiness.

          Love, Aunt Hazel 

Next week: Donny, just for you






No comments:

Post a Comment