Saturday, May 11, 2019

    The Farm House on the Hill     

Saturday News     
Orders from Headquarters    

   Dear Nancy and William,

   I talked with the doctor. He was very nice and seems to be in the process of moving his office. He said your blood pressure was 100 over 70 which is just fine and that everything was coming along good and I can just hear you saying "I told you that, Mother."  

   Well, anyway I feel better. There were a lot of other things I wanted to ask him but I forgot them when I finally got him on the phone, such as how long in the hospital, visiting hours, who is allowed in etc.

   Here are orders from headquarters, you are not to prepare a thing for the weekend. We will take care of everything when we come and probably will bring everything under the sun with us. 

   I may be flying high any minute, right? I'm quite sure Junior will wait until after Sept. 1st on account of that insurance deal. Heck, that's only Tuesday, he can wait that long. Looks like a big boy to me, then again it could just as well be a big girl. 

   Seems I feel it is going to be big I don't know why, by big I mean nice & healthy. I can almost see it yet, I can't describe it to anyone else. 

   Don't pay any attention to M.A.'s doghouse stories, she has had a wonderful summer and is going real good.

   Love, Mother 

Next Saturday: All So Excited


No comments:

Post a Comment