Saturday, April 11, 2020


Not the Sacrificial Lamb    
Your Lamb, My Lamb    

Look, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! 

Destroy this temple and I will raise it again in three days.  

Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.

And Our Shepherd   

I am the Good Shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

And I lay down my life for the sheep and take it up again; 
no one takes it from me but I lay it down of my own accord. 

I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies...
but if it dies it produces many seeds. 


He gave up his own Spirit, in triumph 
at the time of the evening sacrifice.

Finally the other disciple...also went inside. He saw and believed.


John 1:29;  2:19;  3:14;  10:11,15,17;  12:24;  20:8 


No comments:

Post a Comment