Thursday, July 28, 2022

Walking the Ways  

     Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord. Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart. They do nothing wrong; they walk in his ways.           - Psalm 119:1-3

Commentary: God's ways represent those principles and means by which God relates to his people and advances his redemption in the earth. His ways are contrary to humanistic wisdom and values.


    O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. - David, Psalm 139:1-3. Also, Revelation chapter 2.  

Commentary: God knows all our inward thoughts, motives, desires and fears, as well as our outward habits and actions. He knows all we do from the beginning of the day to its end. In everything we do, he encircles us with his care. 


     The Lord is righteous in all his ways and loving toward all he has made. - Psalm 145:17

 Tomorrow: Trust


No comments:

Post a Comment