Thursday, December 7, 2017


Who Said It?    
       
Match the names below with the quotations.
A name may be used more than once. 

   Alexander     Aristotle      Buddha     Confucius
   Freud           Hitler          Jesus        Lenin
   Lincoln         Marx           Darwin      Muhammad
   Roosevelt     Socrates      Young       Washington

I am the light of the world ______ 
I am the bread of life ______
I and the Father are one ______
I have overcome the world ______

Whoever drinks from the water I give him will never thirst ______
Whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life ______
Whoever believes in me ... streams of living water will flow from within ______

I have come that they may have life ______
I am the resurrection and the life ______
I did not come to judge the world, but to save it ______ 
I am the way and the truth and the life ______

Before Abraham was, I am ______ 
Trust in God; trust also in me ______
Unless a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God ______
When you have lifted up the Son of Man, you will know who I am ______

If the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed ______
Because I live, you also will live ______
No one comes to the Father except through me ______
Love each other as I have loved you ______

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth ______
Peace be with you ______
Follow me! ______



No comments:

Post a Comment