Sunday, December 3, 2017


  Department of Personal Defense  

I am a Christian. My battle is not with Buddhists, Hindus or Muslims.
I am a Protestant. My battle is not with Catholics.
I am a Gentile. My battle is not with the descendants of Abraham.

Our battle is with our own inclinations.

I'm inclined to use my freedom to indulge my nature.
I want to live by the Spirit, but I don't do what I want.
I want to be justified by obeying the law - not by faith, expressed in love.

If we allow the Spirit to lead us,
these qualities will be evident. 

   Joy 
    Love 
   Peace
    Patience
      Kindness 
      Goodness
       Faithfulness
      Gentleness
        Self control 
                                
        There is no law against these.


      Galatians chapter 5



No comments:

Post a Comment