Wednesday, January 26, 2022

The Gift of Grace 

   I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God's grace, given me through the working of his power. - Paul, Ephesians 3:7 

   Stephen was a man full of God's grace and power. He did great wonders and miraculous signs among the people. - Acts 6:8 (which got him stoned to death.)

   By the grace of God I am what I am. I worked harder than all of them - yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. - Paul, 1 Corinthians 15:10

   But he (the Lord) said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' - Paul, 2 Corinthians 12:9 

   For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.      - Paul, Philippians 2:13 

   For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say 'No' to ungodliness and worldly passions and to live self controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age. - Titus, 2:11-12 

   To each one of us grace has been given as Christ has apportioned it. - Paul, Ephesians 4:7 

Grace is available to each believer,

through the indwelling Holy Spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment