Tuesday, October 6, 2026

My friends and readers of our blog

     I didn't feel good Sunday. On Monday things began to happen. I got the shakes and couldn't do anything. Mrs. Donut did for me countless times what I would do myself. 

     We went to the hospital where the emergency staff tested everything. At last, the problem. I had colitis in my colon. Interesting how a problem in one place can cause the body to have a fit. 

     We returned home with some papers. I fell into bed about 8 pm and slept all night. Meanwhile, I also had another problem. Will all my readers leave. I checked on you tonight and you were still there...at least your names were still there. I have more doctor visits ahead, and I'm taking two pills a day. My hope is to return to blogging next Monday. There were times on Monday when I wasn't sure I would make it.

     So, why don't we return to blogging now? If you knew how many times I had to correct shaky words before I could send this to you... 

     Jimmy                                               Tuesday night           

No comments:

Post a Comment